OK! Here's what you need to do:
Read over the drop-off and pick-up protocol updates below for your pet's grooming visit.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK-IN NAIL TRIMS AT THIS TIME.
NAIL-TRIMS are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please email or call your preferred location to request a nail trim appointment.
Please leave your phone number and dog’s name on your email.
We will contact you when we are able to take you in for the nail trim.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Protocols
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE STRIVE TO MAKE ALL PROTOCOLS AS EFFICIENT & SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
- Upon arrival at Paws in the Bath you will park your car and call us at the phone number provided
- The groomer will meet you outside at your car
- If others are waiting, please follow social distancing rules.
- The groomer will take your dog out of your car or you will hand over your dog to the groomer.
- Once the groomer has taken your dog inside our building and evaluate the condition of your dog’s coat she will give you a call to discuss the grooming procedures.
- Please remember to wear a face covering during any contact under 2 metres.
DUE TO THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES, YOUR DOG'S GROOM MAY TAKE LONGER THAN IT HAS IN THE PAST. WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
NOTE: Pick up will be much the same as drop-off, except it may not be your groomer bringing your dog out. If you have questions post-groom, please feel free to call or email. If there is something your groomer wants you to know, this will be communicated to you by either an email or phone call.
- The groomer will call you when your dog is complete and inform you of the service charges due.
- Upon arrival please call us
- Your dog will be brought out as quickly as possible.
- The groomer or bather will return your dog to you in your car.
- The groomer will bring the WiFi payment terminal to you for debit or credit card payment.
- Our groomers receive 100% of their gratuities. If you wish, you can add a little appreciated tip to the service total which will be provided to you at the END of the groom.
Please wear a Face Covering when picking up and dropping off your dog. It will help to protect all of us!